TWO MAGNIFICENT VICTORIANS & ONE MID CENTURY ON ONE BEAUTIFUL ESTATE PROPERTY... Family compound, B&B, Wedding Venue. In 1870 a wealthy Lost Coast cattle rancher built a lovely Victorian home for his family. Known as the Domingo Zanone home, large 2-story home until a fire forced it's conversion to 1-story. 2nd home is the estate's hallmark, the Magdalena Zanone House, built in 1908 by Domingo's widow. A lavish Queen Anne Victorian with distinctive onion dome, featured in ''The California House'' by Kathryn Masson & 2 HGTV airings of ''Old Homes Restored''. The only home in the Victorian Seaport of Eureka listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The 3rd home is 1960's mid century style known as the Pierson honeymoon cottage. 2.25 acres, Koi pond, waterfall, redwoods, gardens.
Single Family, Victorian
4,811 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Built-in Cabinets,Formal,Large,View
- 220,Dryer Hookup,Gas,In House,Sink,Washer Hookup
- Wood, Softwood
- Gas Heat, Wood. Forced Air, Stove.
- Unfinished;Concrete Perimeter
Exterior / Lot Features
- Wood, Frame
- Composition, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Neighborhood Comm,Other,Single Family
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden Area,Hot Tub/Spa,Patio,Pond,Porch,Sprinklers. Corner,Flat,Open,Sloping,Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price