Come see this true Humboldt county ranch homestead set up for horses, cattle/livestock, cannabis (current 12,250 sq ft) or just livin' the good life. Property is zoned for 2 homes; currently a newer guest unit (2 bed w/loft) and main home. Later you can finish the larger home at the bottom of the property and switch the guest unit back to art studio. The large barn is equipped with stalls and tack rooms. Four ponds and plenty of rolling, useable acreage. Huge shop and carport area. Three 100 amp power drops on the property and the ability to add much more. This property is dreamy in the popular Blocksburg community. Property fronts paved road yet amazingly private. Cannabis permit can be negotiated separately. Call now properties like this are rare.
Single Family, 1 Story
2,308 sq. ft
Circuit Breaker,Electric,OnDemand WaterHeater,Propane
Detailed Room Information
- Dryer Hookup,Washer Hookup
- Vinyl, Concrete, Laminate, Wood
- Electric Heating, Wood. Radiant, Forced Air, Stove.
- ;Concrete Perimeter,Other,Slab
Exterior / Lot Features
- Wood, Frame
- Lot Dimensions
- approx 5,662,800
- Agricultural,Timber Producing Zne
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden Area,Greenhouse,Out Building,Pond. Flat,Horse Property,Open,Panoramic View,Pasture View,Pasture/Field,Rolling,Sloping,Wooded.
Cash, Owner Carry 1st
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price